There are plenty of books and websites to teach the fine art of wine appreciation strangely enough, there seems to be very little for the average person to help them understand cocktails. For whatever reason, cocktail writing is decidedly geeky. We’re here to change all that. What can you expect?
- A progressive tasting guide. You can get off the bus whenever things go sour (so to speak)
- A way to end the “what to order” problem – just work your way through the list
- Pictures, stories, and articles to put all the tasting in context.
Who is this site for?
- Tired of beer and wine?
- Curious about what the girls in Sex In The City were drinking?
- Looking for a change but want know what the fuss is over the $15 drinks
- Want to stay a step ahead of your mates but not look like a dork?
- Found information about cocktails to be a long recipe book with no context?
If you answer yes to any of the above – welcome!
Got a question? Ask Kim [firstname.lastname@example.org], our resident know it all. Or you can post in the comments – we promise not to bite!